Connect with an Admissions Representative
Have questions about the application process, our campus, or even curriculum requirements? Schedule a 1 on 1 virtual meeting with one of our admissions representatives today!
Priority Application Deadline: May 1
Application review begins in September. Admission will be offered on a rolling basis. The priority application deadline is May 1.
The Arkansas Colleges of Health Education is committed to the admission and matriculation of all qualified students and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The College will expect that minimal technical standards be met by all applicants and students as set forth herein.
Cost of Attendance
STEP 1: SUBMIT GRADCAS APPLICATION
The GradCAS application is available online at https://gradcas.liaisoncas.org/apply/. The GradCAS application deadline for ACHE MPH applicants is May 1, but is subject to change annually.
STEP 2: Application Review
Competitive applicants who have met all admissions requirements and Technical Standards for Admission will be reviewed by the admissions committee. There are no interviews.
STEP 3: ADMISSIONS DECISION
The ACHE MPH program operates on a rolling admission basis and begins offering seats after the application opens in September. Generally, you will receive your decision within a couple of weeks of your application being verified in GradCAS. Upon notification of acceptance, you will have a set date as to when you must submit certain documents to complete matriculation requirements.
- Completed application in GradCAS. We utilize a rolling admissions process and the priority deadline for submission of all application materials is May 1.
- Official transcript from each college/university previously attended
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale is preferred.
- Preferred course prerequisites include basic chemistry, biology, anatomy, physiology, and statistics.
- It is strongly encouraged that applicants have proficiency in problem solving, critical thinking, and writing.
A holistic review process is applied to each application. We are looking for students with promising academic performance along with grit and determination, and a passion for serving underserved communities, which is consistent with the mission of ACHE.